Our contact details
Name: Data Protection Officer
Address: 11445 E Via Linda, STE 2 #315, Scottsdale AZ 85259-2638, USA
Phone Number: +44 7392 511 894
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To allow us to send you relevant information
• To service a subscription contract
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• Where you sign up to be a LavenirAI Follower on LinkedIn We use the information that you have given us in order to send relevant information or service a contract
We may share this information with 3rd party service providers with your agreement to allow us to gain their services and support on your behalf, ie. To provide you with information and/or to service your subscription.
We do not sell or provide your information to any companies not related to providing you with information or servicing your subscription.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
We have a contractual obligation.
We have a legal obligation.
We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information Your information is securely stored.
We keep names, email addresses, LinkedIn contacts for 13 months after expiration of contract, or after initial enquiry. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our systems or anonymising the data.
Your data protection rights Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information
You can make a complaint to us at email@example.com You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk